Terms and condition of Prize Draw to Win an Aegina
How to enter
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draw is free to enter (online only) through our website and no purchase is necessary.
- Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that do not reach us as a result of any, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draw is open to all except employees of Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Only one entry per person per household is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen at random within one month of the prize draw ending. The prize draw will end 30th April 2021.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Aegina will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Aegina’s/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Unit 4 Western Gate, Hillmead Enterprise Park, Langley Road, Swindon, SN5 5WN, UK or an email to email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw and to send future promotions.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Aegina/PRP Optoelectronics Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website